Friday, May 20, 2011

upsr is coming!!

arghhhhhh.....its really stressing!

it reminds me my late dad's words...he said that he never proud of his children just because of our examination result.yet our performance during services is the prove of how good we are.

Yup! what he said is right.student life and now is far different. its quite easy to gain knowledge for ourselves as long as we try and work hard. yet it is not easy to transfer the knowledge for not all may understand what we want to infer. besides, each individual has own way of study....

erm....its stressing as this is my first year and i got upsr class.teaching english for upsr.

erm...what else can i say...i believe that every cloud has silver lining...i accept the fact that this is actually a training for me. eventhough it is stressing i know that it will surely give good for me later on....

but for now...im stress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment