Saturday, October 29, 2011

e-SPLG

Assalamualaikum..

Last Friday, on 28th October 2011 I went to a course conducted by PPD regarding a new system on organizing in-house training or school-based courses. The course started at 9.30am at SK Muadzam Shah.
And this is the temporary website meant for practice since the real website still under construction.


Frankly speaking I am not really understand in organizing LADAP at school eventhough I have been appointed as the secretary. However, it is part of my responsibility as teacher apart from teaching. So, I am trying hard to complete all the task appointed despite my blurness...:(

Alhamdulillah, after attending the course, I'm quite certain of what I have to do. As usual, it add on my already-work. But at least now I know which road to take.

So, I'm on my way to complete all the data which have to be send online by 31st October. Sad to say, I dont know why...all the data seem not saved even i tried to key in the data quite a number of time...Urm...might be the server problem. In fact, the website is still new and a lot of construction is taking place before it can be used completely.

Is still trying and keep on looking on the site so that I'm able to key in all the data needed asap..hopefully:)


No comments:

Post a Comment