Friday, November 4, 2016

Dato Sri Dr Hasmiza aka Dato Vida

In the name of Allah The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful..

Tonight, it brought me to scroll on this well known woman. Well, she deserves the respect.

Only this one video, I think there are so many to learn from her. I can see her determination and her hard work. While watching this video, my mind kept urging me to adore her and respect her. First, she is a muslim. Eventhough she had been interviewed by non muslim, I can hear she kept praising Allah..She uttered "Alhamdulillah" when mentioning her success and what she got. Next,  she is very honest. She just being herself. And that honesty I learn bring her to the post she grab today. 

Actually, as Malaysian and as muslim, I am proud of her. I think youngers especially Malay should learn from her. Be a true Muslim, be yourself and determination. Pray to Allah to always guide us and grant us success.

p/s:The identity of a teacher is still in her :)


No comments:

Post a Comment